ABOUT ARTIST PARAG BORSE
Qualification : B.F.A. (Applied Art) from Sir. J.J. Institute of
Applied Art, Mumbai in the year 2002.
Exhibitions : 1) Solo show at Jehangir Art gallery,Kalaghoda, Mumbai-Dated 9-1-2014 to 15-1-2014.
2) Solo Show at Jehangir Art Gallery,Kalaghoda, Mumbai-Dated 31-3-2008 to 6-4-2008.
3) Solo Shows at Nehru Centre (A/C Gallery), Worli.Mumbai.
(i) Dated- 25-11-2014 to 1-12- 2014
(ii) Dated- 07-10-2008 to 13-10-2008.
(iii)Dated- 22-02-2011 to 28-02-2011.
4) Participation in the Art Fusion show at Nehru Centre in the years: 2007,2009,2010,2011,2012 and 2013
5) Solo Shows at Leela Kempenski Hotel,Sahar, Mumbai.2006,2008,2011,2014,2015,2016
6) Solo show at Art Walk Gallery, Hotel The Trident,Nariman Point, Mumbai in the year 2015
7) Solo Show at Balagandharva Hall, Pune.In the year 2008.
National & International Awards:
1) Awarded as a finalist in the Animal/Wildlife category of the artist the Artist’s magazine Annual, U.S.A.
2) Selected among 99 best watercolor artist in the world by ‘Splash 15’ Watercolor Magazine, U.S.A.
3) Awarded by the ‘Ruth Richeson’ Prize in portrait category by Pastel Journal, U.S. for its April 2013 issue.
4) Awarded by the International Artist Magazine forthe painting ‘Wrinkles and the Rooster’ held for its issue 82 Dec.2011/ Jan. 2012.
5) Awarded by the International Artist Magazine for the painting ‘Reflection in Ripples’ held for its issue 87 Oct./ Nov. 2012.
6) Awarded by Pandit Satawlekar Pratishthan, Pune for the year 2008.
1) Participation in the National Artists’ Camp organized by Odisha Lalit Kala Academy from 7 th to 11th July 2012 at Raj Bhawan, Bhubaneswar,Odisha.
2) Participation in Paintings Exhibition of the National Artists’ Camp from 26th to 27th July 2012 at Raj Bhawan, Bhubaneswar, Odisha.