Arjun Das was born to a Hindu family on October 6th 1984 in the Beautiful city in Jamshedpur (Jharkhand) he has immersed himself Entirely into Art to Create Magnificent Pieces of Indian Paintings. His Masterworks can be Witnessed in three genres of art namely, Rainy day, figurative and Religious. The magnificent Creations of This artist include, But are Not Limited to, Abstract, Realistic Painting and Unlimited Contemporary and Spiritual Artworks. Among all, his zeal for Reformulating the world of artistry can be observed through the glorious painting of lord Krishna, lord Buddha, Banaras and Rainy day . Arjun loves Experimenting with His art Techniques and uses Different Tools, such as life Rollers and spatula, to Create Unique Effects and Texture on his Art works.
AWARDS AND HONOURS
- Best Artist in Bali chela High School-Tisco (Annual Day 1998)
- 1999-2003 1st prize in continue Global Culture Competition of Jamshedpur & Kolkata
- 1st prize winner in Painting Competition- 2005 (Holiday package) Subject in painting – Conservation of Water and keeping.
Org by : JUSCO &TATA STEEL.
EXHIBITION OF PAINTINGS
- Participated in 9th National youth festival-2004,(young Artist Camp in Archery Ground) J.R.D.Tata sports complex, Jamshedpur, Jharkhand. Org by- Indian Government & TATA STEEL.
- Participant in SOLO EXHIBITION in UNITED CLUB 2010, in which all by painting were sold out. Shri Govind sharan , (Tata Steel) was the chief guest.
- I Participated at National Artist Work shop in Raipur “ART IN INDUSTRY -2011 “Organised By : TATA STEEL,
- Group exhibition of Jahangir Art Gallery Mumbai (2014).
- I Participated at National Artist Work shop in Jamshedpur , “ART IN INDUSTRY -2015 “Organised By : TATA STEEL,
- Participate in 3rd SOLO EXHIBITION on Beldih club,Bistupur, Jamshedpur in Jharkhand. in the year 2015. shri Alok kumar S.D.O,(Dhalbhumgar) was the chief guest. Jamshedpur
- Group exhibition on ‘UDAAN’ on NAGPUR. 25th to 27th September 2016
- Participant in kala spandan art fair 2016 –Nehru centre - MUMBAI
- Participant in kala spandan art fair 2017 –Nehru centre - MUMBAI
- Participant in INDIA ART FESTIVAL 2017 –Nehru centre -Mumbai