Janaki.Injety is a self-taught contemporary artist. Painting has been her passion since her childhood. She creates Paintings that are built on her strong aesthetic sense as well as her
interest in the changing world of today. She started drawing at the age of three. Her Parents and her uncle Mr.Konada SriHari Rao noticed the zeal for Art and encouraged her to
participate in Painitng contests from Primary School Level itself. She won several painting contests at school level, college level and also at University Level. Her Paintings are featured in many
exhibitions and Art festivals. Some of her Paintings are in private collections in India and Abroad. She is also a freelance illustrator for some of the local and online magazines.
She often use contemporary ideas combined with strong traditional techniques. As a subsistence hunter, she collects the materials for her work from the everyday life she faces
and the burning problems in the society. Her paintings in Contemporary style portray the lives of people from Native Andhra Pradesh. She does not paint eyes and lips in her paintings
as she feels that “ Paintings are the unspoken emotions captured on Canvas ”. The color and mood of the painting itself depicts the title of the painting and explains the story of her
canvas.Coming to her educational background, she received her Masters degree in Computers from Acharya Nagarjuna University, Andhra Pradesh and she is now working as a Software
Engineer in an MNC in Bangalore. She has also pursued BFA painting and MFA Painting from Karnataka State Open University, Mysore.
With brush on one hand and bytes on the other, enjoying her work and doing paintings simultaneously. She continues to explore new ways to share her cultural traditions. She is married and living
in Bangalore and actually hail from Vijayawada, AndhraPradesh.
- 2017 Solo Exhibition at The Cultural Center of Art for Vijaywada and Amaravathi, Vijayawada.
- 2016 Group Exhibition at Muse Art Gallery, Hyderabad.
- 2015 Group Exhibition at Muse Art Gallery, Hyderabad.
- 2014 Solo Exhibition at Rainbow Art Gallery, Hyderabad.
- 2014 Group Exhibition at State Art Gallery, Hyderabad.
- 2013 Group Exhibition at Sri Ajantha Kalaramam, Guntur.
- 2012 Group Exhibition at Sri Ajantha Kalaramam, Guntur.
- 2012 Attended workshop on Bio-Diversity, Vijayawada.
- 2012 Group Exhibition on Bio-Diversity, Vijayawada.
- 2011 ‘Art Scapes’, Group Exhibition at State Gallery of Fine Arts, Hyderabad
- 2009 Participated in Group Exhibition, Hyderabad
- 2008 Group Exhibition at Hyderabad Art Society, Hyderabad
- 2008 Group Exhibition at Swathanthra Samarayodhula Bhavan,Vijayawada.
- 2007 Group Exhibition at NavRatan Art show,vijayawada.
- 2006 Group Exhibition at Akshara InternationSchool,Vijayawada.
- 2006 'Chithranjani' Solo Exhibition at Vijayawada
- 1997 Group Exhibition,vijayawada.