A tree almost uprooted due to Vardah, resting on two limbs (through human intervention), appearing to balance its branches on other trees, in total harmony and peace with nature around ... On one side, I could see the the aftermath of nature's fury and on the other side resilience, balance, harmony, serenity! Conflicting thoughts ran through my mind and ...eventually they quietened and I felt humbled - the inexplicable play of Mother Nature! Maa tujhe salaam!
The Play of Mother Nature by Prasanna Gunturi
Now you can visualize how the art would look in your room
- Shipping worldwide; Shipping free in India
- For international orders, please note that import duty may be applicable (borne by the customer)
- Shipping condition - rolled in a tube
- Customized Printing on Canvas/Art Paper are also available
- Call us +91 9956445560 oremail us
About the artist:
Discover the world of art & craft with ArtZolo.com. ArtZolo.com is an online marketplace that helps art collectors/lovers and enthusiasts to buy and sell art with ease from any part of the world. ArtZolo.com caters to original art (art investment), sculpture, digital prints, craft, home decor and many more. Explore our online art gallery and grab your choice of painting or portraits or craft.
Select the newsletter(s) to which you want to subscribe or unsubscribe.