Academic Qualification :
Diploma in JOC 2002-04
B.A. -2007 in Kuvempu University
B.F.A. -2012 in Karnataka University, Dharwad
M.V.A. -2015 in Bangalore University, Bangalore
BFA Dissertation Titled ‘Vijayanagara Art’ Submitted to Karnataka University, Dharwada - 2012
MVA Dissertation Titled ‘BAHUROOPI’ Survey of Representation of Lotus in Indian Culture Submitted to Bangalore University - 2015
Technical Skill : Multimedia
- Graphic Designing
Work Experience :
- Handled embroidery classes at Kaaranagiri Anganavaadi for Women folks – 2006
- As a Teaching Faculty in “Ramakrishna Vidyalaya, Hosanagara – 2007-08”
- As a Graphic Design Faculty and illustrator in "Ramchandrapura Matta, Kaaranagiri - 2008-10”
- Worked as Research Assistant for MPhil research project titled ‘The Art Movement of Mysore State (1799-1956)” by Chandan Kashyap S. K. 2014-15
- Contributed painting for ‘Amulya Rathna’ Story Book Cover page Design - 2011
- Painting on “vachana” computation conducted by “ Halbavi School of Art” on September 2011 - 1st Prize .
- Contributed Landscape paintings for ‘KIRTI PAPERS PVT. LTD.’
- Land scape pad [Cover page Desgin from(2011)past 4 years] Tarihal, Hubli.
- Participated in Hubli Chithra Santhe - 2012
- Passed BFA with Second Rank from Karnataka University, Dharwada -2012
- Selected as a Rural Artist to Bangalore Artist Residency (Karnataka – Karnataka Program, organized by KHOJ and BAR1)Program from Dharwad Dist - 2012.
- Work (image) got printed as part of calendar ‘Varsha-2016’.
Group Shows participated:
- Painting was selected to Bangalore Art Foundation – 2012 Computation and Exhibited in Bangalore.
- Participated in Dharwad Jilla Uthsava Painting Exhibition - 2012.
- Slid Talk at Bangalore Artist Residency 2012.
- Group show titled “Green – Gray” at Bangalore Artist Residency 2012.
- Video Titled ‘Journey’ screened at Bangalore University - 2013.
- Group show at Women’s Department, Bangalore University - 2013
- Video Titled ‘Young Architect’ screened at Bangalore University - 2014.
- Group show ‘Varsha-2016’ organized by HCG foundation at Hotel Taj Vivanta Bengaluru.
- Attended Workshop conducted by Karnataka Lalita Kala Academy & Kannada Culture Department at Anavatti, Shimoga on Jan-2011
- Attended ‘Hampi Landscape Camp’ Organized by Srujana Fine Art College, Dharwad -2011.
- Selected in ‘Dharwad Jilla Uthsava 2012’ as a junior artist .
- Attended ‘Hase Chithara’ Work Shop Organized by INGCA Conducted by Dr. Pramila Lochan – 2014.
- Attended seminar organized by Centre for contemporary studies (Indian Institute of Science), Bengaluru- titled “Methodological Aspects of Knowledge Production in Pre-Modern India”- January 2015.
- Attended research paper presentation titled “Ramayana its depiction in art” by Prof. D. Kiran Kranth Choudary organized by ICHR on March 2015.
- Attended Paper Presentation Titled ‘Drushya Kala Shikshana mathu Adhunikathe’ organised by kannada University, Hampi at Kuppali-2015.
Personal Data :
Name : Radhika G. Ulluru
Husband Name : Chandan Kashyap S. K.
Father Name : Ganapathi Ulluru
Mother Name : Nagaveni
Date of Birth : 28-02-1987
Languages Known : Kannada
Sex : Female
Nationality : Indian
Status : Married
Permanent Address : Radhika G. Ulluru
W/o Chandan Kashyap S.K.
201B, Streak Nest, DS Max
Nagenahalli, Near Doddaballapura road, Yelahanka
Bangalore, karnataka, India