ABOUT ARTIST ABHISHEK KUMAR
B.F.A. (Painting) - College of Art, New Delhi. (2013)
-“ Summer Solace” at Gallery Du 808, Bristol, United Kingdom (2019)
-“In an Artist’s Mind X” by Trinity Arts at Nirlon Knowledge Park Mumbai (2019)
-“The Coloured Horizon” by Apparao Galleries at Magnolia, DLF 5, Gurgaon (2019)
-“ The Summer Art Collection” by Apparao Galleries at The Lodhi, New Delhi (2019)
- International Post-Card show at Surface Gallery, Nottingham, United Kingdom (2019)
- “CIMA Awards” The Kolkata Art Festival at CIMA Gallery , Kolkata (2019)
- "LINEAR CONTOUR" group exhibition by Vernssage Art, New Delhi (2018)
- Annual Art Exhibition Sahitya Kala Parishad , at Lalit Kala Akademi , New Delhi (2017)
- 89th Annual All India Art Exhibition at AIFACS, New Delhi (2016)
- ART35 (IInd Edition), Young Affordable Art, Mumbai. (2016)
- Dhoomimal 25th Annual at Dhoomimal Gallery, Delhi. (2016)
- MONSOON 2016 at Nine Fish Art Gallery, Mumbai. (2016)
- 5th , 6th All India Digital Art Exhibition, AIFACS, New Delhi (2015,2016)
- 8th, 9th All India Portrait Exhibition, AIFACS, New Delhi (2015,2017)
- The Grand Trunk Show, at Taj Falaknuma Palace, Hyderabad (2014)
- The Grand Trunk Show, at The Taj Palace Hotel, New Delhi (2014)
- Moods of Music at A.I.F.A.C.S., New Delhi (2012)
- “100 Years of the City New Delhi’’ at AIFACS, New Delhi (2012)
- KALPITATVA at Alliance Francaise, New Delhi (2012)
- VIGNETTE ARTS at Lalit Kala, Rabindra Bhawan, New Delhi (2012)
- WORLD BREASTFEEDING CONFERENCE by BPNI at Convention Foyer, India Habitat Centre, Delhi (2012)
- ANNUAL ART EXHIBITION, at College of Art, Delhi. (2010-13)
- ALL INDIA ART FESTIVAL, at Art Mall, Delhi (2009)
- North Zone Bronze Medal Award for Digital Art by Prafulla Art Foundation (2017)
- Fellowship Award for Painting by Dhoomimal Gallery (2015-2016)
- First Award by BPNI on their 20th Anniversary. (2012)
ALL INDIA ART FESTIVAL, Art Mall, Delhi (2009-10).
PUBLICATIONS / ARTICLES:
Znyax Magazine, UK Art Blog and Magazine (Artist of the Month) November, 2018.
Edgy Minds (Artist Featured) (March 2017)
Rolling Stone, New York, USA (November-2013)
Emaar MFG Calendar-2013 , Gurgaon (2013)
Mtv Article (November-2013)
It’s in the Details, Texas, USA (September-2011)
Verse On Canvas , Kolkata, India (July-2010)
Art of the Day, Arizona, USA (October-2010)
Vitruvian Partners – London, U.K.
Scapewise – Sydney, Australia
Gameloft- San Francisco, USA
CTN Communications, London, U.K.
Verse on Canvas- Kolkata, India.
The Great Eastern Home – Mumbai, India.
Emaar MGF – Gurgaon, India
Backplane – San Diego and Palo Alto, USA
and many private collections in USA ,France, Baltimore, Kihei Hawaii, Istanbul, Naestved and in Grootebroek.